Well Pump Repair in Fort Mill, SC
Many Fort Mill homeowners get their water from a well, as opposed to a city utility. In order to get well water, a functioning pump is required. If your pump falls into disrepair, it can make it impossible for your home to get running water. Thankfully, Fort Mill Plumbing is here. We are experts in well pump repair. We also offer around-the-clock service. Call us anytime you need your well pump to be inspected, repaired, or replaced.
We invite you to learn more about our company and about well pump repair in Fort Mill, SC.
Why Hire a Pump Repair Professional?
There are several reasons to hire a team of professionals to assist with your well pump needs.
- Well pump repair requires real expertise. Doing it on a DIY basis is not advised. There are safety concerns, and also a high risk that you could damage the pump further. This may result in an extended downtime, or in costlier repair needs. It’s always best to have well pump issues promptly examined by a trained expert.
- A team of professionals will be able to supply the right equipment. Well pump repair can be complicated, as you may need to disconnect the pump from its power source in order to identify the problem. This requires the use of advanced tools that homeowners simply won’t have.
- Calling professionals also gives you peace of mind. Nobody wants to live with the dread that their problem was only temporarily fixed, or that issues could recur. By hiring Fort Mill Plumbing, you can feel confident that you’re in good hands. You can rest assured that your well pump is being repaired correctly and completely.
- When you call a team of professionals, you can get recommendations for pump maintenance. Fort Mill Plumbing is always happy to advise. We’ll let you know how you can avoid further well pump problems in the future.
If you’re ready to call for well pump repair in Fort Mill, SC, reach out now. Fort Mill Plumbing is here when you need us.
Common Causes of Well Pump Failure
There are multiple reasons why your well pump can fail. We recommend calling a professional if you encounter any of the following issues.
- Your well pump no longer runs
- Your pump runs, but doesn’t produce any water
- You’re not getting sufficient amounts of water
- You have a pressure switch that doesn’t cut out
- Your well pump starts more frequently than it needs to
- Water pulsates as it comes through your faucet
These are all symptoms of a well pump in need of maintenance or replacement. That’s something our team can assist you with. Reach out to Fort Mill Plumbing whenever you need us.
Caring for Your Well Pump
Some of the most common well pump issues can be avoided through regular maintenance. Here are some tips for well owners. By following these tips, you can minimize your need for well pump repair or replacement.
- Have your well pump inspected every six months. Be proactive in having your equipment assessed, and warning signs promptly dealt with.
- Keep pests out of your pressure switch. Apply lube to the base to make it more slippery and use moth balls to detract bugs.
- Do a visual inspection of your pressure switch wiring every few months, just to make sure there are no signs of tampering from bugs or critters.
- Keep the air charge in your tank set to the appropriate level of pressure.
With these steps, you can keep your pump functioning optimally, for as long as possible. If you have any questions, please reach out to Fort Mill Plumbing.
Schedule Your Appointment Now
Call for Well Pump Repair Services in Fort Mill, SC
We are a trusted name among local homeowners, and here’s why:
- We provide all of our clients with friendly and reliable service
- We always offer straightforward pricing information
- We’re available to help 24/7, and provide emergency services
- We have ample experience, plus all the right technology, to help with well pump issues
- We are rooted in Fort Mill and enjoy a strong reputation in the community.
Fort Mill Plumbing is proud to provide well pump maintenance and repair services throughout the area. We have many years of experience in the region. Our clients include homeowners in Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Tega Cay, Charlotte, and beyond.
Well pump issues can disrupt your day to day life. Make sure you have them addressed quickly and completely. The best way to do that is to hire a professional. Call us anytime you need well pump repair in Fort Mill, SC.